Friday, September 19, 2008

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Another day added to the otherwise droning melody that I call life.
We are all looking forward to the reorg and I am excited about. Nothing on the GRE and TOEFL front. Have just been whiling away, a day, a week, a moth... a year. One after the another. Talk about living joblessness!

I Fried Poories today, before I came to work. There is nothing like the morning wind. Its really cold here. Here in Nowhere. The bombs blasted in another part of the world. Life came to a standstill for a few. For others like the Delhi metro, it kept on its tracks... going on. May be something else would stop it. Until then...

I am not scared, but for a moment, I was almost lifeless. To wake up and find only destruction even before you place your foot down. I could hear them crying, the commotion. The lifelessness. The noise. Scared. Shocked. Pain. Pain.Listlessness. unconscious. dead. Stop. blur. Shock. silence. loosing control. drowning. silence.

I am not sure what it is, but earlier, I wasnt scared. Oblivious to all the mad frenzy of the world, I lived in my own lil one. Somewhere in nowhere. No, I cant ignore. looks like even nowhere cant be hidden too long.
So far so good. I just hope and pray that somewhere someone would remember that destruction - only brings more destruction with it.









No comments: