skip to main | skip to sidebar

Eimulsioned

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Apologising does not mean you are wrong and others are right. It means you respect your relationship more than your ego.

Remember Sam.

Posted by wild wings and open skies. at 6:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • And I am surprised by the way things work out here...
      • Apologising does not mean you are wrong and others...
      • ♫ False impressions, and false images ... who Am I...
      • i and I
      • YES you can go and come back whenever...but i am a...
      • ♫ False impressions, and false Images ... who am I...
      • My Stoney Self
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)

Contributors

  • kadambini
  • wild wings and open skies.